CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Final Cut Pro forum on Cow

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob ZelinFinal Cut Pro forum on Cow
by on Mar 29, 2009 at 8:02:14 pm

The Final Cut Pro forum on Creative Cow reminds me of walking into the Sony booth at NAB. It's just overwheming, and you can't find anything. Instead of people going to the proper forums, there appears to be countless people that instantly go to the FCP forum, and post their questions, no matter what the subject. I don't know how anyone finds anything, and I admire the people that respond to the countless questions. I don't know how anyone finds anything that is several days old on this forum.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Craig SeemanRe: Final Cut Pro forum on Cow
by on Apr 1, 2009 at 4:16:27 pm

I have Final Cut Pro 6.0.5. I'm trying to find pet food my cat likes. I can't seem to find this listed in the Easy Setups.

I'm also trying to figure out what socks to put on. I certainly wouldn't be having this problem if I was using Avid.

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Final Cut Pro forum on Cow
by on Apr 1, 2009 at 5:32:13 pm

Bob, Craig, et al,

We are quite aware of the problem.

There appears to be no easy solution but we are looking into numerous hopefully workable possibilities and one of the most logical appears to be breaking out the forum by tasks. This way, FCP: Codecs and Formats can cover those issues and FCP: Set-Up and Configuration, for example, can cover those issues.

With a spry menu update to the site interface, along with breaking out the forums as outlined, we hope to get rid of some of the noise.

But unfortunately, I don't think we will ever overcome human nature and some people's near-absolute laziness.

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Post removed.

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]