CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

An awesome post

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan AsselinAn awesome post
by on Feb 8, 2009 at 2:21:25 am

Just thought I should let you guys know of an awesome reply I got to a question on the Business and Marketing forum. I had asked for input on basic agreements and Mark Suszko sent me a huge, and very thoughtful, reply that would be of benefit to many.

I also took his input and created both a general agreement for Corporate work and a question sheet to go along with it. While I am sure that the Cow does not need the hassles of being accused of distributing legal documents I wouldn't mind sharing what I have distilled from many Cow posts for the benefit of others.

In fact as much as this comes up I am sure there would be many who would be helped by this if there was a way to do it.

Thanks once again;

Dan Asselin

Return to posts index

Melissa GarzaRe: An awesome post
by on Feb 11, 2009 at 5:11:37 pm

Hey Dan,

I was reading your posts and I am very interested in getting a copy of what you may have. I'm looking to start my own company and I want to be have something to go off of. Being new to this without a mentor is difficult as in how much to charge and how to formulate a contract.

Is there a way you can post this information, or perhaps I can give you my email address. meliss521@aol.com

I have been reading the threads and learning a lot. Thank you.

Melissa

When one door closes another door opens.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]