CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Once you go black...

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Roth WeissOnce you go black...
by on Jan 20, 2009 at 2:07:42 am

I changed my Cow BG to black and I'll never go back.

The whole site just seems to pop now, and even the ads look much more vivid and exciting.

It's one of those of those tiny, way cool Abraham additions.

BTW, the ability to post pictures now is really cool, especially for Cow leaders who can now easily show people what we're talking about. As they say, a picture really is worth a thousand words.

Good job by all...

THNX,
David

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

A forum host of Creative COW's Apple Final Cut Pro, Business & Marketing, and Indie Film & Documentary forums.

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: Once you go black...
by on Jan 20, 2009 at 5:46:30 am

Thanks for the feedback David. I too am a lover of the black interface =)
It makes the gold at the top look way cool imo

Have fun!

Abraham

Return to posts index

Michael HancockRe: Once you go black...
by on Jan 21, 2009 at 1:39:22 am

Holy Cow! That is awesome!

Very well done Abraham. Thanks David for pointing this out. So much easier on the eyes.

Michael.

Return to posts index

Bob BonniolRe: Once you go black...
by on Jan 21, 2009 at 9:57:15 pm

Uh... How do you do that ?

MODE Studios
http://www.modestudios.com
Contributing Editor, Entertainment Design Magazine
Art of the Edit Forum Leader
Live & Stage Event Forum Leader
HD Forum Leader

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: Once you go black...
by on Jan 21, 2009 at 9:58:34 pm

When you are logged in click on settings at the top of any page then go to the extra tab. You should see the setting there.

Abraham

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: Once you go black...
by on Jan 22, 2009 at 5:23:11 pm

Wow, I'm glad this is a Preference selection, because I really, really don't like the black background at all! It's the blue for me, bro.

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: Once you go black...
by on Jan 22, 2009 at 5:55:58 pm

You're not macho enough for the black BG Tim.

And, I'd bet good money that Blue Velvet is one of your favorite movies too. Right?

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor
Los Angeles

A forum host of Creative COW's Apple Final Cut Pro, Business & Marketing, and Indie Film & Documentary forums.

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Once you go black...
by on Jan 22, 2009 at 6:06:00 pm

[David Roth Weiss] "And, I'd bet good money that Blue Velvet is one of your favorite movies too. Right?"

No, but Bobby Vinton's "Blue Velvet" and "Blue On Blue" were two of the songs I liked when I was a kid many years ago. Does that count? (Although I have to say that they do not any longer qualify for inclusion on the Boomie iPod.)

But, like Timmie, I too use the Blue background to surf the COW. Call me out of touch but I have always like the blues. Hey, I just got a two-disc set of Blind Willie Johnson yesterday and so I think I know what's going to be playing in the studio today. ;o)

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: Once you go black...
by on Jan 22, 2009 at 7:46:35 pm

[Ron Lindeboom] "I too use the Blue background to surf the COW. Call me out of touch but I have always like the blues."

Well, I used blue too until I discovered black. It's a more manly background, and the color of choice for those among us for whom a two pound lobster is just a snack.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor
Los Angeles

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: Once you go black...
by on Jan 22, 2009 at 10:41:05 pm

I've been listening to Blue Soul by the great hard-bop trumpeter Blue Mitchell, who happens to be black....

....as is Miles Davis, who fused east coast bop and west cool on the amazing, ethereal Blue Moods. (Mingus on bass!!)

When in Miles's band, Bill Evans wrote Blue in Green, my favorite version of which is on this album, whose cover is...

...black.

In other words, I don't care for either/or. I prefer both. And I prefer the blue background for the Cow.

Of course, I'm not especially manly, so there you go.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]