CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

new forum suggestion- Sony SRW-5500

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Zelinnew forum suggestion- Sony SRW-5500
by on Nov 27, 2008 at 3:38:51 pm

Hi -
as every broadcaster in the US seems to be standardizing to this VTR for delivery, and since this is the MOST COMPLICATED VTR ever created in history, I would like to suggest (and beg) that a Sony SRW
forum be created.

AND since I would be the newbie, people can get a chance call me a moron for asking questions that I should know !

I assume that this would draw a hi end post production crowd, that is forced to deal with this $139,000 VTR.

Thanks -
Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: new forum suggestion- Sony SRW-5500
by on Nov 27, 2008 at 5:16:45 pm

I think you're right that this is a big deal -- howzabout dealing with it in the Broadcast Video forum? A lot of deck talk there.

One way to start drumming up conversation is to write an article -- even if it's just a list of problems so far. Then tell people where they can go to help you. :-)

Thoughts?

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: new forum suggestion- Sony SRW-5500
by on Dec 4, 2008 at 1:27:34 pm

Tim, along with Kathlyn and I, discussed your request and decided that we should open a forum for the Sony SRW series, after all.

So if you look in the Sony listings, you will find a brand new and shiny forum for the SRW-5500 and 5800 listed.

I have moved a few posts into it which I found in other forums. Hopefully, this will make it feel not so empty. ;o)

Thanks, Bob.

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]