CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Cannot add a new services category

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim SchardtCannot add a new services category
by on Oct 14, 2008 at 8:21:57 pm

I would like to add a new service category to your list of services. It would be something like Video -- Archival Footage Restoration. But I get the following error message:

(data_obj) The follwing SQL error occured:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'function.include'>function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or ' at line 1

while trying to run this SQL statement:

INSERT INTO `services_categories` (`id`, `category`, `sub_category`, `profile_name`, `count`, `active`) VALUES('', 'Video', 'Archival Footage Restoration', '
Warning: include(/var/www/magazine/htdocs/objs/obj_data.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/magazine.creativecow.net/htdocs/docs/snips/user_exists.php on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/www/magazine/htdocs/objs/obj_data.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/magazine.creativecow.net/htdocs/docs/snips/user_exists.php on line 2

Fatal error: Class 'data_obj' not found in /var/www/magazine.creativecow.net/htdocs/docs/snips/user_exists.php on line 3
', '', '')

I have tried using the latest version of Firefox and Safari on my Macbook Pro with osx 10.5

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Jim Schardt
Pendeen Systems (video restoration services)

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: Cannot add a new services category
by on Oct 14, 2008 at 10:55:57 pm

Thanks for the notice - this should be fixed now.

Abraham

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]