CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

color not changing

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cow
Del Holfordcolor not changing
by on Jun 10, 2008 at 8:32:48 pm

Hello

I know the site changes from time to time and it may be just a setting somewhere I accidentally changed.
Inside the forums the threads I've viewed change from blue to orange in my color scheme. Outside in the forum directory they used to do the same so I could see where I'd been in the last couple days. Now that doesn't happen. Is it my settings or something Bessie decided to do? Thanks.

Del
fire*, smoke*, photoshopCS3
Charlotte Public Television
del underscore edits at wtvi dot org

Return to posts index

cow
Ron LindeboomRe: color not changing
by on Jun 12, 2008 at 1:32:24 pm

You are not hallucinating, Del. The links on the forums list page do not change color any longer. I did it as I didn't like the colors changing and thought it looks better without the traveled links color shift. Getting to design things the way I like them is one of the perks of writing the checks to pay for all this. ;o)

It's all going to shortly change again in the very near future, Del, and the forums gateway page is going to give way to a new navigation system that is way more "new millennium" than the old 90s forums directory scheme that we've been using since the mid-90s.

Thanks for noticing, at least I know people are paying attention.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Remember: Burt Bacharach lied. What the world really needs now is an undo button.

Return to posts index

cow
Del HolfordRe: color not changing
by on Jun 12, 2008 at 4:54:34 pm

OK then

I look forward to the continued improvements.

Also, thanks for the Boris FX plug-in freebies. The COW is a wonderful thing.

Del

Del
fire*, smoke*, photoshopCS3
Charlotte Public Television
del underscore edits at wtvi dot org

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]