CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Search Function

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cow
Geno PalazzariSearch Function
by on Apr 1, 2008 at 3:15:10 pm

I am attempting to search the After Effects Tutorials , but there doesn't seem to be a search function for that forum. There is a search function that displays results for all forums, but I am just interested in After Effects. There are just too many tutorials to just browse through them to find what I am looking for, or to sort through all of the meaningless results from Maya 3d, when all I need is After Effects.

I guess all I am asking for is a Search function for the Adobe After Effects tutorials page.

Thank you.

geno

Return to posts index

cow
Ron LindeboomRe: Search Function
by on Apr 1, 2008 at 4:02:03 pm

Hello Geno,

There are two ways to do exactly as you wish in your comments They are...

Option One: In-Forum Linking
When in any forum (such as the After Effects forum) that has related articles in our library, you can click on the name of the forum (in this case, the "Adobe After Effects" name seen just below the host pictures) and it will take you to a list of all Adobe After Effects articles.

Option Two: Library Categories
By clicking on the Library link in the orange bar above, you will be taken to a page that shows the 25 newest articles. On the righthand side of the page is a "Categories" box that lists all the articles broken out by their host application, etc. If you click on the link that says "Adobe After Effects" you will be taken to all the After Effects-related articles, sorted by newest to oldest.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]