CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

why can't I post????????!

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cow
Dennis Haroldwhy can't I post????????!
by on Mar 14, 2008 at 10:07:43 am

Why am I being reviewed??? I tried to post last week too and the same thing happened, but I never saw my post? Have I violated the Cow somehow? PLEASE RESPOND!

Return to posts index

cow
Tim WilsonRe: why can't I post????????!
by on Mar 14, 2008 at 1:40:25 pm

Wellllll, you're posting now, so I'm not sure what it was. Had you just changed your screen name? That's among the things that triggers moderation.

In any case, feel free to respond here, then maybe make a post or two in the Test forum and see how it goes.

Best,
Tim

Tim Wilson, Creative Cow
Get your free subscription to the Cow Magazine!
Join my LinkedIn network

Return to posts index

cow
Dennis HaroldRe: why can't I post????????!
by on Mar 14, 2008 at 4:51:30 pm

thanks Tim,
Admittedly, it's been a long time since I posted, but otherwise, nothing changed. I appreciate your response though, at least I know I'm getting through somewhere. I'll try again at the other forums and see if it's all better now.
Thanks again!

Return to posts index

cow
Ron LindeboomRe: why can't I post????????!
by on Mar 14, 2008 at 6:36:39 pm

The ONLY reason that you account would be flagged is that you tried to enter you user name as a single word such as Dennis.

We are now a real names only site and Dennis (which you used) will no longer work. The reason this post worked is that we approve accounts with first and last names.

Your previous attempts did not include the last name

Also, placing both first and last names together such as dennisharrold will not work. Our mechanism will flag all single name posts for review and when we see that someone's account is a single name, we do not add them to our boards.

This is why your posts failed.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronlindeboom
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine
Join the COW's LinkedIn Group

Now in the COW Magazine: Commercials. A look at the history, strategy, techniques and production workflows of successful commercials. All brought to you by some of the COW's brightest members. Accept no substitutes!

Would you like to be in Creative COW Magazine with your story or contributi...

Do you have your complimentary subscription to Creative COW Magazine yet?

Return to posts index

cow
Dennis HaroldRe: why can't I post????????!
by on Jul 12, 2008 at 5:14:25 pm

Thanks Ron.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]