CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

post approved then removed?

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cow
Tommy Dangpost approved then removed?
by on Feb 19, 2008 at 6:44:05 pm

Hey guys,

Been a cow fan for awhile(my old account name was Tom D. I think it got deleted recently because of the new setup. Anyways I made a new account yesterday and posted a question on the Business and Marketing forum. It appeared for a few hours and now I don't see it in the forum.

thanks for everything!

Tommy D'Angelo
Editor
Punk Rock Kid
NYC by way of Westchester

Return to posts index

cow
Ron LindeboomRe: post approved then removed?
by on Feb 19, 2008 at 7:44:45 pm

Yes I removed it, Tommy, as the post was not what the Business forum is there for. We work very hard to keep the appropriate posts in the most relevant areas of the COW and the Business forum is a crown jewel of the site and we really want to keep it focused on issues of business, commerce, sales, marketing, law, rights and licenses, etc.

Please feel free to post your questions in the relevant area but also be aware that such an open-ended question such as upgrading my computer is so broad that unless you place it in a more focused setting, it is hard to give feedback on such a non-focused issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronlindeboom
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine
Join the COW's LinkedIn Group

Now in the COW Magazine: Commercials. A look at the history, strategy, techniques and production workflows of successful commercials. All brought to you by some of the COW's brightest members. Accept no substitutes!

Would you like to be in Creative COW Magazine with your story or contributi...

Do you have your complimentary subscription to Creative COW Magazine yet?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]