CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Nit-picky website adjustment

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cow
Steve RobertsNit-picky website adjustment
by on Aug 2, 2007 at 1:17:12 pm

Hey all,

Any chance you could match the order of the "add post", "view posts", "search" and "change forum" buttons at the forum, post and thread level?

They do move around a bit, at least in the AE forum.

Thanks!
Steve the Anal

Return to posts index

cow
Ron LindeboomRe: Nit-picky website adjustment
by on Aug 2, 2007 at 1:44:48 pm

Hey Steve,

To be honest, this interface was meant only to get us through NAB 2007 because I didn't want to go with the same hideous interface that we had had for years. (When you get as busy as we are, you seem to always be too many jobs behind and interfaces take a back seat to content, features, etc.).

We are hard at work on the REAL interface which should be live in the next couple of weeks or so and it is the first interface for the COW that I have actually liked and it simplifies navigation, etc., greatly. Nothing changes position and the interface is what a 21st Century interface should be.

The old interface and even the variant that we have had for the last few months are a real throwback to the 90s. To be honest, I have hated the interface and Kathlyn and Tim would tell you that's the fact, Jack. ;o)

If you email me offline, I will send you a link where you can grab a sneak peek if you would like.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

cow
Abraham ChaffinRe: Nit-picky website adjustment
by on Aug 2, 2007 at 3:07:00 pm

Hey Steve,

Thanks for your feedback - I appreciate any criticism you can give as sometimes we overlook these things. As Ron said we should have a complete new interface in the next few weeks to a month so we probably won't be changing much on the current interface as it's going to disappear real soon. When the new one comes please give us lots of feed back and nit picking =)

Abraham

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]