CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Tutorials by Host App? Where to find!?

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cow
Brian LynnTutorials by Host App? Where to find!?
by on Jun 21, 2007 at 9:21:27 pm

I have been a big fan of Creative Cow for some time now, and you guys do so many wonderful things, and the tutorials on the site are awesome. After TnC Creating Motion Graphics in After Effects I needed a new resource for tips and tricks and Creative Cow is perfect.

The only thing, and maybe I am missing something, is that I find it extremely difficult to find the tutorials I want to learn from. From the homepage of Creativecow.net there is a Tutorials & Articles link at the top of the page, but this takes me to ALL tutorials. I used to be able to find a page that allowed me to search, or display tutorials based on Host Application. But even in the past, the only way for me to find this page was to either load a bookmark, or google search for "creative cow tutorials". Then I can find the page.

Maybe I am just blind to something obvious, but I have not been able to find a way on your site to organize or search your tutorials to see all After Effects tutorials recently.

Love the website, but easier access to the tutorials would be really really nice!!

Great work on everything else, love it!

Brian Lynn

P.S. A way to log in from a Forums Post page would be nice too... you can create a new user name, but you can't log-in during the posting process... I have to copy this message, log-in, go back to the forums, start a new message, and paste the message back in. A simple "Click here to log in, or click here to create a new account" would be very professional of you! (Of course, had I been at home instead of on my laptop my cookies would have done all that for me!)

Return to posts index

cow
Kathlyn LindeboomRe: Tutorials by Host App? Where to find!?
by on Jun 21, 2007 at 9:32:10 pm

You'll see when you click the Tutorials & Articles link the list of tutorials, but on the side bar, there is a list of forums. So, if for instance, you want an AE tutorial, just click on the After Effects forum link and you'll find a list of all of the AE tutorials here.

If your request is AE Expressions, click on that forum link.

Once you're in the list tied to the specific forum, you'll see at the top of the page, a link to the actual forum or you can go back to the main library page which has the search box or a list of Authors.

And of course, if you're already in the AE forum, just click on the forum name and you'll be taken to the familiar AE tutorial page.

The library mechanism is new, so we're all still figuring it out. Please feel free to give us your feedback, things you like or don't like.

Kathlyn Lindeboom
The Mistress of Mmmooooo!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]