CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Please forgive me! Oh mighty cow!

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cow
QueJetPlease forgive me! Oh mighty cow!
by on May 25, 2007 at 1:56:12 am

I was going through the multimedia 101 podcasts, I tried to download all of them to quickly and the creative cow server IPbanned me! Right now I'm using a proxy in order to communicate, however this is very troublesome for me. Is there a server administrator that can unban my IP? ... I'm not 100% how I'm gonna specifically get that IP to you... perhaps email me, then ill email you back my ip?

I am sorry i tried to download the podcasts to quickly, i shall try to restrain myself next time in the midsts of the excitment of listening to Ahron crack jokes as he explains NURBS.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Return to posts index

cow
Ron LindeboomRe: Please forgive me! Oh mighty cow!
by on May 26, 2007 at 9:58:19 am

Yes, "site sucking" will get your IP blocked. Why? It is one of the common ways that sites like ours get attacked by malicious servers that try to take us offline.

Unfortunately, we have no idea which IP is yours, there are just far too many IPs that have attacked the COW over the years and are in the ISP blocker.

If you know the particular one which is yours and got blocked, please feel free to write Eric Bliss at eric@creativecow.net and he will help you.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]