CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Blender3D forum

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Simon Carlson-ThiesBlender3D forum
by on Jul 23, 2006 at 2:56:28 am

Have you ever considered doing a forum for this program.. the nice thing is that its free, its a good way to start off in animation and its amazingly powerful python scripting, game engine...

I think people who are just getting into animation and 3d might find it useful... not to mention its a good program and I would imagine, that since its open source the more attention they get the better the product...

Simon Carlson-Thies,
Digital Light Graphics And Animation

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Blender3D forum
by on Jul 24, 2006 at 3:15:04 pm

Are you volunteering to host, Simon???

:o)

Beast regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Simon Carlson-ThiesRe: Blender3D forum
by on Jul 24, 2006 at 6:22:40 pm

Not really, since I don't know the application that well, I haven't used it a lot since, I have a 3000 dollar modeling package... but if the fact that I don't know it at all well is not a barrier then sure....

Simon Carlson-Thies,

Return to posts index

by on Jul 24, 2006 at 6:45:10 pm

Some of our most successful forums were started by hosts who were willing to "learn publicly" in front of other members of the Cow. It gives a feeling of pragmatic realism to the forum and I have been using that approach in the Adobe InDesign forum, where I host and ask more questions than I probably answer. But a new community is building because of it.

We'd love to add a Blender forum if you want to host. If you do, please send me a photo of yourself and a little bit of bio for your host page.

Thanks, Simon.

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Simon Carlson-ThiesRe: Blender3D forum
by on Jul 25, 2006 at 1:55:20 am

Sure I'll do it so when I submit my picture, I'll ask to do that as well, since I already did the bio thing for being added to the Cinema 4D and OSX forums leadership...

Thanks

Simon Carlson-Thies,

Return to posts index

by on Jul 25, 2006 at 2:15:56 am

Sorry for being unaware of things, Simon. I have been heads-down busy since we launched the magazine. I'm becoming the poster child for caffeine as a health food. ;o)

Ron

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]