CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

NAB booth

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Del HolfordNAB booth
by on Apr 27, 2006 at 2:36:04 pm

Hi Ron
Excellent location this year. I was only there for the Autodesk's Master's Training and User's Group Meetings on Sunday and user feedback on Monday am, so I was only on the floor for about 3 hours. I saw you and Kathlyn with your smiling faces and hated that I couldn't stop and say hello. I was running from one meeting to another. I can't believe how many meetings with vendors I had in so short a time. I left Tuesday at 12:40 am. Hope everyone has had a great time at the show and I'll truly try to stop in next year.

Del
fire*, smoke*, photoshopCS2
Charlotte Public Television

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: NAB booth
by on Apr 28, 2006 at 3:38:35 pm

Yes, Del, we were quite delighted with the Cow booth's location this year. Kitty-corner to Apple, just across from Autodesk. It was quite cool. ;o)

Next year, they have us slated to be in a 10x20 right next to AVID in the very front of the hall.

This year's show was quite amazing with the International Cinematographers Guild Local 600 (Los Angeles) chapter coming by the booth and picking up a case of the magazines to give to their members, saying that the issue's stories on the new Sony F350 and the Panasonic HVX200 were the best they've seen.

The Apple team sent over a film crew to interview us for their internal channel and that was an honor. They really like the Cow and wanted to make sure that their people are aware of us.

David Krall, Avid's president, stopped by and said hello. That was nice as we have only recently begun to have anything to do with Avid, a situation that our longtime friendship with Avid's Tim Wilson is helping make happen.

There were many other stories like this and we felt that this year's show was the best-ever in our years of attending NAB.

Thanks for writing, Del.

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]