CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

final giveaway

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kim Rowleyfinal giveaway
by on Dec 3, 2005 at 7:51:33 am

Hi Ron,
I just got my much awaited for December 2nd CC Non-Fat News and when I went to enter the fabulous new give-away contest I see that the entry deadline was November 25th.
Ran to the web page and saw the same thing. Shoot! Did I miss out on something? That is one super prize. The Creative Cow sure has marvelous friends! I

Hope I'm on time to have a crack at that prize...you know how not profit work is! It would be ...I guess the best term would be "providence" : )

At any rate I appreciate the work all of you do as the grand "Super Node" a.k.a. connecting point of the media professionals community!

Have a nice day (we're just getting started here in Rome!)
kim

Dual 2.7 GHz G5, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon 9650, Xserve RAID, AJA IO, 2 20" Cinema Display, FCP 5.03, OS X10.4.3

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: final giveaway
by on Dec 3, 2005 at 4:43:53 pm

Hi Kim,

I apologize for the confusion, it's just that I rushed through to get the newsletter done and meant to jump onto the contest page right after and simply got too busy with phone calls, etc., that distracted me. Ooops. Thanks for the heads-up and I will swap it out this morning.

Thank you also for your kind words about the Cow, we appreciate them.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Kim RowleyRe: final giveaway
by on Dec 3, 2005 at 5:36:46 pm

Thanks for the response Ron. That can happen very easily, I know. I once finished a super urgent edit job - having worked non stop 2 days and one night - for a worldwide satellite transmission and rushed out the door to deliver without the tape. Had to rush back to get it and made it to air just in the nick of time. Not good for blood pressure : ).
At any rate, I'm especially glad I'm still in time to enter. (At least it's fun to try!)

Happy anniversary and thanks again for the priceless work you all do.
kim

Dual 2.7 GHz G5, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon 9650, Xserve RAID, AJA IO, 2 20" Cinema Display, FCP 5.03, OS X10.4.3

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]