CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Ads

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charlie KingAds
by on Jun 29, 2005 at 4:34:07 pm

Hi guys.

I have wondered for some time if it would be something that would not take forever to fix. I tend many times to not click on an ad, because it does not do an over when going to the site for the ad. The links in threads do overs so it is easy to get back. Ads do not.

Our setup here is one of protected internet access so we go through an internal portal page, then have to put in a password to get to the internet. If I close a site that I went to through an ad, I lose my internet connection, and have to go through the process again. If it had gone by an over, the cow would still be underneath. I hope I said this correctly.

Thank you
Charlie

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Ads
by on Jun 29, 2005 at 4:47:51 pm

Hi Charlie,

There is good news and there is bad news on this.

First, the bad news is that if we fix this for your situation, then it will break for those who use the Google pop-up blocker.

The good news is that if you right-click on the banners (or CTRL-click on the banners for Mac users), you can select "Open Link In a New Window" and avoid the issue that way.

Thanks, Charlie. I wish there was a perfect answer but there never is on the Net.

Best always,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Charlie KingRe: Ads
by on Jun 29, 2005 at 6:52:14 pm

Hey Ron,
I understand, don't know why I never thought of right click, duh.

Thank you
Charlie

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]