APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marc Israel
Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.
on Dec 21, 2018 at 5:19:57 am

I have looked further into changing all sequence settings on this project, both by reading as well as experimentation. One good thing is that the pixel aspect ration, that you, David, advised (square), is what turned the screen into letterbox but this time around (oddly, none of the options were making the proper canvas shape first time I tried), I was able to get the proper image by using HD 1440x1080, and the same aspect ratio. I could do this either by making a new sequence, and cut/pasting the old sequence, OR by changing the sequence settings in the original sequence. Same difference it seems, yes? So I’m wondering if these settings (with ProRes422 as compressor of course) will be fine, safe, kosher, better, bestest for my project, if I can go ahead and change ‘em all, or if for some reason, they are not, OR I have to tweak some other settings other than the three things listed above. Mark, you mentioned making sure frame rates match. I don’t see anything about frame rates specifically in the sequence settings, but it might be staring me in the face because I’m not abundantly clear on the concept. Am I good to go?

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]