APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David Roth Weiss
Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.
on Dec 20, 2018 at 8:46:29 pm

Marc,

BS Marc, you CAN fix those letterbox issues, you just don’t know how to do it yet, and you’re allowing your fear of the unknown to overwhelm you.

I can log into your Mac remotely online, and I can teach you how to make the fixes you need on every type of clip you have, which you can then copy and paste to every other similar clip in your project. I charge $100/hour for my services, and if my fixes don’t fix things you pay $0.

***My 65th birthday is tomorrow, so that’s out, and my weekend rate is 2X - so, if you decide you’d like my help, I’d recommend getting started today or early next week. If you want to continue on your own, my feelings will not be hurt.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]