APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marc Israel
Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.
on Dec 20, 2018 at 7:46:55 pm

Hey fellas,
David: “you’re a proud independent creative dude, and you’ve relied on your own logic, instincts, and anecdotal evidence throughout your life in all of your creative endeavors, so it’s hard to change now.”
Mark “ You've made your position pretty clear. “

I’m not sure I recognize the guy you are describing as the person I see in bathroom mirror everyday. Maybe it just needs a good cleaning (it's too close to the sink and water regularly splashes up, creating a kind of grime over time). We all know it can be challenging at times to express...things, whether they be highly technical or highly emotional, through writing. If I have given the impression that I am not open to change, or that I have ANY firm position on this topic, then I’ve failed with my words. I have been open to the idea of changing the sequence settings, enough to begin to do exactly that, to see how it might work, to employ the workflow. What I ran into was the issue with the framing of the image, represented in the photo I attached several posts back. As recent as my last email, I was reporting on the inability to solve that problem, hoping for further instruction. The fix that you offered, Mark, unfortunately wasn’t applicable to the actual issue and it otherwise was not addressed.

You guys have been exceedingly generous with your time and thoughts, and so if you wanna clear this thread and head for greater vistas, we can end it here. I am not “unwilling” to do what needs to be done, at least not certain things: I can consider changing all sequence settings, for example, but…starting the whole project over, on the other hand, is simply out of the question because I can’t do that, it’s literally not earthly possible for several practical reasons, which I tried my best to explain. AND, if the issue truly IS the sequence settings, not matter how much work that would take to reset, it would still be eons less work than starting from scratch. And so I simply want to understand all of what’s involved, and also part of what I was last expressing was that there have been multiple diagnosis projections on this lowly populated thread, each with their own implications and troubleshooting workflow and there does seem room for reasonable doubt, at least within my own brain’s chemistry, because of how all things ad up or don’t. But, as said, I must do something, and I’m trying to go the sequence settings route, for starters, but have immediate run into a snag I can’t fix.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]