APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David Roth Weiss
Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.
on Dec 20, 2018 at 6:01:59 pm

Marc,

The fact is, you’ve been using FCP improperly for years and on many projects, and thus you don’t know what you’re been missing all this time, and so you’re unwilling to do the necessary work to get things straightened out. I get it, you’re a proud independent creative dude, and you’ve relied on your own logic, instincts, and anecdotal evidence throughout your life in all of your creative endeavors, so it’s hard to change now.

Well, I’ve encountered and fixed these issues oodles of times, I’ve also worked for oodles of folks throughout my 40+ years in Hollywood who ask for my expert help, but then fail to listen, instead relying on their own logic, instincts, and anecdotal experience, so I’m wise enough and experienced enough to know when it’s time to say good night and good luck.

So, I wish you the best of luck in this and in all your future endeavors.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]