APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marc Israel
Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.
on Dec 19, 2018 at 7:59:50 pm

“Please, just stick to the here and now, I don’t really care about all your previous attempts to fix stuff, that’s the past, when you were unsure about what to do.” David, with all due respect, the ”past” you refer to is, in good measure, what has happened the last 3 days since the original thread. That’s not here and now? But I don’t want to quibble, an instead make use of whatever you have to offer and are offering. So, onwards…

As mentioned, I cut and pasted an old sequence into a new sequence with the settings you recommended. The photo I affixed shows the result. It’s basically like a form of letterboxing. It’s a square frame with the widescreen footage set in the center with blackness on the top and bottom to compensate for the different shapes (square vs rectangle). This is the first roadblock I immediately ran into. There’s others, but unless I can straighten this one out, I’m stuck.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]