APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marc Israel
Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.
on Dec 19, 2018 at 6:35:44 pm

I'm well-aware of your initial message, it’s what instructed me (how) to do the experiment last night. I was showing the photo of the canvas to explain the actual snag I hit, and hoping someone like you could explain how to troubleshoot. because I can’t. I appreciate your input, but in my last couple responses to you I’ve been asking about my particular project and how it relates to your diagnosis, which would help me understand and feel more assured that this is, in fact, the only explanation and that you're considering the minute particulars. I’m glad you helped thousands of people but that doesn’t go as far as hearing a practical response/explanation about the First Aid, the temporary fix, the retraumatization by recreating the rendering scenario, why there’s been virtually ZERO problems until now (and zero problems again when I run First Aid), etc. I can’t just automatically go on blind faith, turn over my powers of reason to someone even if they obviously have lots more experience. But I would love to get your take on what I keep mentioning. Simultaneously, I AM beginning to experiment with changing the settings, in case I take your advice full throttle, and I have already hit a big snag, which I mentioned, and would love to get a practical fix for it, because otherwise I am stuck there too.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]