APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David Roth Weiss
Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.
on Dec 19, 2018 at 5:23:27 pm

Marc,

If you go back and read my initial message you will see that I prognosticated that you’d have to resize some or all of your clips.

How do you think I knew that Marc? It’s because I’ve helped a few thousand people just like you who don’t begin FCP projects properly and land in editing Hell. The mistakes you make in FCP at the start of a project are cumulative, and they mount as you progress, until FCP chokes. That is where you are now... If you proceed as you were, you will not only struggle with every minute of your editing from this point, but the quality of every frame of your precious video will be, and apparently has been on past projects, inferior to what it could or should be (especially text and graphics).

So, you can learn how to do things right, and learn how to resize and reposition things quickly as you do, or keep going down the same road.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]