APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marc Israel
Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.
on Dec 19, 2018 at 8:21:40 am

I hope I am not the movie you see in your mind. But perhaps I’m in denial. and that ships already set sail and now sinking in the harbor. In any case I can’t jump ship.
I’m hoping some underwater monster comes up for air and while doing so happens to bring the ship back up on its head just before I drown

It’s not for nostalgia reasons. This is a film project I started nine years ago, a sweeping epic documentary, one which I worked on for two years, then gave it up on, but now am coming back to with fresh vigor and a whole new angle and more footage. And what I have to start again with is practically half the film already made, or at least a very rough draft. Hundreds and hundreds of hours of fine-toothed editing. To start again on another system would essentially be to lose all those hours and need to re-clock just as many before even beginning to tackle the whole revision, which, in itself, will take another several hundreds of hours. So see? I can’t. Just can’t. But I will promise you I’ll jump ship once this project is done. Then, I’ll be ready for the future. For now, I’m married to FCP 7 no matter what grief she gives me.

Regards my FCP 7, I think it’s bell jarred pretty well, the whole package was just transferred via time machine, no updates.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]