APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marc Israel
Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.
on Dec 18, 2018 at 11:51:27 pm

Mark, again, I really appreciate your input, as am otherwise seemingly alone in sorting this. So thanks for your time and energy. I hear you and others that codec choice and whatnot are not optimal, but again, no trouble at all until this week, and seems all somehow centered around that one render clip that clearly triggers and traumatizes the Mac or FCP brain. But perhaps something to deeply consider switching up regardless of it’s the culprit before I get even much further into the belly of the beast of this project projected to take another 8 months of daily work before complete. Assets protected, check. I’d still like to hear what should yank from under the hood? Songs, films, applications? I just ran AVG cleaner…

“Has *anything* happened in or around this system between when you were running okay and when it started going bad? “
A new MBPro as of two months ago, and yes used a time machine backup from old MBP so that all apps were on new one. All scratch and other FCP files were stored externally. There was something I noticed initially when using FCP at some point, trying to do a particular edit, whereby I think it mentioned the graphics card?…some dialog box never got with the old Mac. One week ago started using brand new Lacie Rugged Road drive with Thunderbolt (first time ever) instead of usual USB. No power surges. A few days ago downloaded Get Bacupk 2RE + MacUpdate desktop and used them to update backups from one drive to another. Absolutely no sprinkled chicken blood, haha, have been without since local sorcery store ran dry…

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]