APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marc Israel
Re: Full FCP 7 Assault - Out of Memory, Dropped Frames, Playback Trouble suddenly.
on Dec 18, 2018 at 8:18:05 am

Here is some additional info that might prove to useful.
First, I opened the “Road” project” tonight, and learned that now it too is having the same problems. Won’t even play a basic timeline without the dropped frames interrupting before long.
So the nI just went plugged in my WD drive that was my mainstay drive until a week ago and opened the last saved project icon on that drive to see if that would have the same problems (using the capture scratch from that same drive). Indeed there were problems right away, on both projects. As said, I’m not too tech savvy, but this would make me think that the problem has to do with something configured/changed on my Macbook Pro itself (rather than a faultiness or corruption in any of the capture scratch, or in the project icon, or the external hard drives’ mechanisms themselves). I would guess, but could be wrong, the issue is not primarily the HDV sequence setting (tho’ I duly take not that it is apparently not the best choice). I am stumped, and my project stalled until I can figure out what’s going wrong. Any thoughts/input/help would be greatly appreciated,

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]