APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: matchframe just within timeline

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

raju bhai
Re: matchframe just within timeline
on Apr 30, 2017 at 8:32:32 pm

Hi Nick, thanks! i didn't know about "show duplicate frames" before, but that is exactly what I am looking for!
However, I tried it and it didn't work. I searched on the web and seems other people had same problem of it not working because they are using canon 5d footage and it was transcoded to prores rather than log and captured. When it is log and captured, then a reel name gets created. When it is transcended and imported to FCP instead, then no reel is created for the footage, and therefore somehow FCP dupe detection doesn't function.
My footage is Canon 5d that was transcoded to progress 422.

Did you have this issue as well?

And if so, is there an easy way to give your source clip in the browser a reel name?
I have about 50 clips in my browser, and I don't want to ascribe a reel to each and every one. My issue though should be much simpler and easier. Only 1 or 2 clips in my bowser have duplicate frames in my timeline that I want to locate. So i only need to apply a reel name for those 1 o 2 clips in my browser. Do you know how to do that?

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]