APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

FCP7 problem with creating master clip.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Igor Repin
on Aug 31, 2016 at 3:12:45 pm

Please help to find solution.
I working with Prores without sound and separately wav file. Bouth have a timecode. I import this files into FCP7 and the next I need to sync video and audio. I select two folder in project and make multiclip sequence, there select timecode sync and I have all files with sound. Now I need sort all files on scenes and shots. Next I select all files on time line and make a collapse multiclip, after I delete all empty space between files and export to xml to remove any information about multiclip from project (I need only syncing video and audio). After this I convert this xml to another xml via premiere and import new xml to FCP. Now on timeline I have a sync video and audio by timecode, but it have some inaccuracy with clap, it delay on 2-3 frames sometimes. I move it manually and link files. Now I create a master clip in folder in project space. And there I have a problem: when I save my project and open it on another Mac all movement that I do manually doesn't saved. All syncing file have a delay.
Maybe this way to creating a master clip is not perfect, but I don't know another way to do this without any plugins and semi automaticly. Please help me!
Thank you.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]