APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Audio Sync Issue FCP7

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David Mignano
Re: Audio Sync Issue FCP7
on Nov 22, 2015 at 4:30:57 am

I checked the app on her phone and it is recording at 24 fps so I guess I really didn't do anything by sending it thorough Streamclip except to change it to ProRes 422.

The audio that was captured through the camera isn't the problem. That is perfectly synced. It's the audio that I'm getting through the separate recording device that she used.

Would the easy setup have any impact on an audio track with no video attached?

I tried using Wave Agent, set it to change the audio to 48/16 at a frame rate of 24 ND. That file actually came out more ahead than the ones that I had? I could actually hear the track playing faster and more high pitched than my previous ones.

It's almost like my video is playing at 100% and my audio is playing at 110% speed.

I've read through a ton of the other posts here and on the web itself. Spent about 6 hours sifting thorough here, Apple Communities, ect... Nothing has worked to this point.

I appreciate your guys help. I know if it can get fixed anywhere it will be here. This is my first post, but a long time user of the information given.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]