APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: shortcut issue FCP7

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Sheree Day
Re: shortcut issue FCP7
on May 4, 2014 at 12:48:12 am

Why change keyboards?...I've changed desks and my chair does not go high enough so the "keyboard rest section of the table" (whatever it's really called) which goes up and down...well, I need it slightly lower than the rest of the desk for ergonomic reasons and the mouse won't fit on it because the numeric pad is in the way and trying to use the mouse left-handed is not working....so I have to get a new keypad. It's not possible to swap the chair or desk...long story. At present the mouse is on a slightly higher level than the keyboard so I am getting some problems. The shorter keyboard and with a mouse or jog shuttle will rectify the problems as they will both fit on the "keyboard rest section of the desk".

I opened the tools menu and got the keyboard layout. I typed in "next frame" and "previous frame" but this does not show up for me to add a shortcut...can someone please guide me / instruct me how to make the arrows into shortcuts on the keyboard? I don't know anyone else who uses FCP7 so I appreciate all your help on these posts. Thank you.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]