APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Trying to remove object from image in FCP7

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Roger Poole
Re: Trying to remove object from image in FCP7
on Apr 21, 2014 at 8:33:27 pm

Not sure how to explain this but I have done something similar years ago so here goes. If you are panning in the affected shots you may be in luck. Say for instance that several frames along your triangle was over the tree trunk you already have an unobstructed shot of the tree trunk a few frames back. Now if you layer the same clip over the top, but go back to where the tree is good then crop out the unwanted parts on the top clip leaving you with a "good' tree. Manually position the top clip in image and wireframe mode so that it covers the bad stuff Done correctly it can be made to look very good as it is the same scene but just running a few frames back where the shot is clean.

I'm sure that's as clear as mud but that's the best I can do. Years ago there was a plug-in specifically for object removal. I watched a demo of it and figured out how it worked. I can't remember what the plug-in was called but in the event didn't need to buy it because I could sample previous "good" frames too without it. Anyway, I hope this gives some food for thought

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]