APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Graphics "mystery" - Render, settings, no apparent solution… FCP gurus, any hints?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Adolfo Tertuliano
Graphics "mystery" - Render, settings, no apparent solution… FCP gurus, any hints?
on Mar 10, 2014 at 11:23:29 am

Dear community,

I am using FCP 7.0.3. and I am facing a difficult time with motion graphics.

On my ProRes 422 sequences I have a couple of .mov animations with the same codec and settings. I render everything and export a self-contained QT movie. When I look at it with QuickTime, and upload a 1080p to the web via compressor, the video is awesome but the graphics are terrible.

The problem is that if everything in the graphics was terrible, I would assume it to be a well spoken of limitation in FCP dealing with titles, etc, but here's the "strange" bit: out of the 10 movies that I exported, some have excellent graphics at the end, and even "stranger", one animation on one of the videos changes quality from bad to great half way through the animation…

I am attaching screenshots.

All animations that I am using on my sequence look perfect when opened with Quicktime, or even with the spacebar preview.

1. Animation at the beginning of the sequence, bad quality

2. Same animation at the end of the sequence, great quality at the end…

Now another example, odd thing:

1. End animation is bad quality

2. But half way through the animation it gets excellent quality, like it should according to the master file…

If you visit this link you may see the 2nd example for yourself.

I have deleted all the renders from render manager, rendered everything again, graphics are still low quality.

i really don't know what to do, I would appreciate some help with this matter, thank you very much.

Adolfo.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]