Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

FCP to DVD - Different Formats

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Elliot BeachFCP to DVD - Different Formats
by on May 7, 2012 at 9:33:42 am

I need to burn a DVD to be played in a normal DVD player.

I will be putting two separate short films onto the DVD one was filmed in Mini-DV and the other on a Canon 550D.

For the Mini-DV footage I used MPEG stream clip and transcoded that to apple pro res 422 25fps. Ratio was unscaled at 720X540, 5 minutes.

For the 550D footage I also transcoded that also to Apple pro res 422 and unscaled at the Ratio is 1920x1080, 25Fps, 7 minutes.

They have both been edited in separated projects so far but now I need to get them onto one DVD keeping the best quality possible. I have DVD studio so what would be the best way to do this?

I really need this done asap so any reply’s will be very helpful!

Thanks!

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]