Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Video levels on FCP 7 Prores are different than the original material

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Ian Liuzzi-FedunVideo levels on FCP 7 Prores are different than the original material
by on Apr 29, 2012 at 10:54:19 pm

I converted a bunch of h.264 material through compressor to Prores and proceeded to edit the project on FCP 6. I recently upgraded to FCP 7 on this one machine and now all of the video levels are way off (things are blown out that weren't before). If I import the original h.264 content, the levels are fine. Additionally, I have tried this same project on other machines and the same thing happens. I feel like I have read something like this before and the solution evades me. Please do help.

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:
  • Video levels on FCP 7 Prores are different than the original material by Ian Liuzzi-Fedun on Apr 29, 2012 at 10:54:19 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]