APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Possible new user of FCP

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

slobodan milivojevic
Re: Possible new user of FCP
on Aug 18, 2010 at 3:19:06 pm

Thank you guys,

I am really looking forward to constantly upgrade myself...Right now I am not so hardly involved in daily editing and post, currently I work as director/creative/postproduction manager in production house, but lot of times I have to sit myself to do/redo some part, or to show my editors what and how to do something....As I am very strong in Adobe and even 3ds max (with lights and camera setup and rendering) I can't say that tomorrow I will be able to deal with some team of Final cut editors and Color graders when I go to some other studio, or decide to freelance again....
My opinion is if I am their chief I have to know things equal or better then them and to deal with every problem that might happen in production process..
That is why I want to learn and become familiar also with FCP/Color combination, and somewhere in my mind I think investing in one Macbook pro and FC studio now will be a good thing for my future progress...
Also, I think I will look "cooler" with Mac :)

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]