APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Is Final Cut Studio O.K. for HD work?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bret Williams
Re: Is Final Cut Studio O.K. for HD work?
on Dec 27, 2009 at 8:11:09 am

I read it quite differently. When someone says they bought Final Cut Studio, I assume they bought Final Cut Studio. Then when they are obviously confused by the fact that it calls itself Final Cut Pro when they open the program (instead of Studio) then I first address the fact that they don't understand that the program is part of a larger package called "fc studio" and that there is only one version of final cut pro (within the realm of studio I suppose). There is no version of fc studio with FCP HD included. He does not need to purchase FCP HD. Perhaps I could have expanded further and dug deeper into version numbers etc but it was obviously a newbie question simply wondering if they had a hd capable version of FC Studio and wondered if they needed FC HD instead.

I'm sorry if my interpretion of his question and my legitamate , but possibly unclear, answer bothered you so much but I don't think it prevented him from answering you. There weren't any replies when I started replying to the post. And your answer was certainly sufficient. I wouldn't have butted in if it had been there already. Just figured Id help since it's a little slow in here over the holiday. Of which I hope everyone is having a good one!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]