Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAYA:MAYA ForumMAYA Tutorials

And finally I got it to work!

COW Forums : MAYA

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread


Scott MawhineyAnd finally I got it to work!
by on Apr 14, 2012 at 11:40:38 pm

Seems the problem with the first scene was either a bad piece of geometry of the texture on it. I systematically started deleting things from the scene until it rendered properly. I then exported the piece I needed from one of the other working files, and imported it into my non-rendering file. After that it all worked perfectly!

Hopefully this will help someone else with a similar problem.


Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment


Current Message Thread:




LOGIN TO REPLY



FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]