FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Cheap Backup Camera ?

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Al Bergstein
Re: Cheap Backup Camera ?
on Dec 28, 2011 at 3:04:18 am

I think you did well with the gear you had to use, but the story doesn't do it for me. My dad has/had a house in Tucson, which I am currently selling as the estate executor, so I know something about the Tucson market. I didn't get any sense of why this place is any better or different than any of the other places in Tucson. Your clips do not do it justice, and I could not care less (pardon my bluntness here), about driving into the place.

Remember, you have 5 to 10 seconds to show me why I should care about this place. The opening needs to be something cool to grab me. Some questions for you to ponder: Who is your audience? Are they young buyers or retirees? What is the price range of these homes? What does the facility really look like? I have no sense of what this place is like by seeing your video. Where exactly is it? You just say, south of Tucson. That could mean the dumps out near the airport, or Green Valley, or someplace in between. Be specific. If I wanted to live in Tucson, I would want way more specifics than this.

Marketing is about really knowing your audience, and appealing to them. I don't sense you have any knowledge of who your audience is here. Or how your are really going to get them excited about buying a home there.

Best of luck.

Al

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]