Re: Cheap Backup Camera ?

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Matthew Jeschke
Re: Cheap Backup Camera ?
on Nov 21, 2011 at 5:08:10 pm

I've got to stop talking to you lol

I'm starting to buy these things... I just bought the hx9v. It will be perfect as I have to get some video while on business travel. We're launching an ATV product line and I need to film how to install the parts while I'm at the manufacturers shop.

Next, I almost bought the pistol grip mount. However, I have some of those Gorrilapod grip mount tripods. I found an off brand for $2 / each on ebay :) So I ordered a couple of them. They are invaluable.

I'll probably still build a jib crane like they have on frugal film maker cause I'll need some really great shots of the engine bay while I'm filming my AC rebuild manual.

I think Sony just decided to come after me... lol

I LOVE that Nex-7 as well. I've been watching the NEX-VG10 but it isn't quite what I'm looking for yet, doesn't do 1080/60p and I'm not sure it'll accept my canon lenses.

I also have a fair amount of money invested in canon lenses I'd love to reuse for film. Does the NEX-7 do autofocus while in video mode? Honestly I'd probably use it very little, however, It's nice to know it's there just in case.

Anyways, thanks much for the help! I saved you as a friend on here... Will let you know how my videos progress :)

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]