FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Cheap Backup Camera ?

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Matthew Jeschke
Re: Cheap Backup Camera ?
on Nov 17, 2011 at 5:12:38 am

I guess let me rephrase my question here...

I'm totally with you and would love more than anything to use all this really nice equipment. My budget is VERY though. I have sales around $50 - $100 / month with my first mechanic tutorial. I want to create more at this point but don't have much capital to do so.

Say I get the CANON HFM40... I'm wondering if the cheaper versions Cannon sells have very similar technology but not all the bells and whistles. All I need is to get a few more angles of the mechanic repairs I complete so the clients can tell how to do them as well. The camera need only provide a clear HD picture in ideal lighting (I setup my own lighting).

I'm just curious which lower end cameras are decent enough to fit my bill. Consumer reviews of some of these cheaper Cannon cameras are really good but they aren't camera savvy so I asked on here.

Also, when I go to the store they have more $200 - $300 HD cameras from manufacturers like Sony, Cannon, Panasonic, etc than I can count. However, nobody seems to be able to answer a single questions about any of them beyond what's on the tag.

I suppose another thing I should ask is there a store you know of that let's a person test the equipment out... Kind of like a try before you buy?

Thanks for the advice. I've added some of the equipment you recommended to my dream list :)

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]