FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: More Natural Dolly Effect

COW Forums : Cinematography

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ian Bee
Re: More Natural Dolly Effect
on Oct 10, 2013 at 4:38:59 pm

Hi guys, thanks a lot for the replies. I was aware that this song most likely would not appeal to the same demographic as the people within this forum. There is a mute button for a reason and no one is forcing you to listen to the song.:)

Anyways, I watched this same video on my phone as well as the smaller embed within this thread and I couldn't notice anything. It is best that you view it in full screen. There IS a slight sway or "wobble" (don't know a better word, but it isn't just completely still there is a tiny bit of vertical movement when the camera goes back and fourth or dollying in / out).

Maybe I am just seeing things or going crazy, but I swear there is a slight wobble or sway. It appears to have a very minimal and slight wobble and there looks to be some up and down slight movement when dollying in / out.

Again, maybe I am seeing things, but it just doesn't look the every other dolly video I have seen. Thanks for the insight guys, and while I'm asking this question, do you guys know of any less expensive dollies for in / outs that produce great results? And also is there any dollies that are made to do in & outs as well as truck moves?

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]