FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lighting question

COW Forums : Lighting Design

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Suzin Daly
Lighting question
on Nov 19, 2019 at 2:26:06 pm

Three glasses of wine, and I bought a very good used Kino-Diva 200 kit. Excellent condition. tungsten...lighting...came with all the lamps and five extra. Compete kit stands etc. It way to big and heavy for me, now that I have it I'll explore...

MY question...tungsten I believe are 3200 which is what the lamps are now.....I mostly do interviews and I'm looking for soft complementary lighting. If I switch to daylight lamps [right now shooting mostly Caucasian people] lights are dimmable...would I get that soft complimentary lighting? It also has grids that can be removed and flozier put on, but would also cut down on the lighting.... I will probably end up selling it. While I have it...I might as well play. Any thoughts and recommendation..or just stick with the tungsten, white balance, which I do anyway.

Quick question number 2 [right now I have two cheap LED lights that have worked good enough - what was I thinking with the Kino? Must have been the wine] Any recommendations for lighting that would be very soft complimentary also easy to carry up to 40 lbs tops?. Not my business, do lots of grab and go documentaries and a lot of volunteer videos for non-profits in my area [PS: Anyone want a Kino Diva Kit - off for another glass of wine?]
Best
Suzin

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]