Re: Lighting design tips for a boxing match

COW Forums : Lighting Design

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

JaJuan Lowry
Re: Lighting design tips for a boxing match
on Jul 22, 2009 at 3:11:38 pm

Hello Dennis,

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post! I really value your opinion and I think this will be the best method to get an even wash across the ring. I am trying to picture in my head what your describing, and I would assume you would line 9 pars along each side of the truss to hit the designated clock time of each area. If I am explaining this correctly, from the 12 o'clock position of the truss you will hit all the 12'oclock positions for each area and so on for the other sides. I definitely think your comment about the lenses will be important. For shorter throws would I use a wider lense and for longer throws a narrower lense? Or is it one of those things you just have to play with? I haven't done a lot of work with diffusion before and I was wondering if there is one you would recommend over another.

I also agree that the Mac250's will be too small so I will look into getting a higher wattage ML.

Thanks again Dennis! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out with this project.

JaJuan Lowry

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]