AVID: Avid Editing Forum Avid Editing Tutorials

Re: ALE with a column of LENS DATA and SENSOR FPS | Needs to be BurnIn in the Video.

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael Phillips
Re: ALE with a column of LENS DATA and SENSOR FPS | Needs to be BurnIn in the Video.
on Nov 12, 2019 at 10:12:52 pm

It's not well thought out that the list is limited to only to "standard" columns in the bin and not custom ones imported by ALE or manually created in the bin. It's even more strange that it shows column names that you can't find from the list of all columns when adding one to the bin. ☹

That being said, you can repurpose some of the supporting columns in that burn-in list (further frustrating that the list is no in overall alphabetical order...). For example, I repurposed the "Camera" and IDataLink" columns available for burn-in and added my custom data such as lens, etc. I made stuff up for the example, but you get the gist. Once those columns are in the bin, duplicate the column you want to display into those columns.

Be aware that the IDataLink column that is available is not available in most project types, probably just film projects, but if you create a column with the exact name matching uppercase/lowercase it will work. Or use some other column like Camroll that may not already be in use. Labroll is not available in the bin but may also work if you create manually.

Once that is done, then select those columns in the burn-in selection.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]