Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AVID:Avid Editing ForumAvid Editing TutorialsAvid Editing Basics ForumAvid Liquid ForumAvid Liquid TutorialsAvid VideoRAID Forum

Re: Monitor for work and monitoring ??

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer / Symphony

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Abraham TornaRe: Monitor for work and monitoring ??
by on Jul 17, 2010 at 5:02:02 pm

Hi grin, by start I´m from Spain. All those gear are imported and I need to go to sure. You know what I means. Here we only have resellers that in many case what to sell you only what they have in stock, not necessarily the most important to your job.

Thats why I´m looking for experience advice about that.

I´m working for TV broadcast, visual effect and want to introduce in the color grading profesional market. I think that is the time to stop guessing and commend myself to the gods because my monitor don´t are good enough for real rich colors. Move my head to the side and have dim colors.

So I see that some expert from here (Walter
Biscardi) that I read a lot have in his own studio 2x24" Apple Cinema for actually color respond FSI LM-2460W. As long as this is a production studios I think that this is a way to go but, I want other options, more opinios. And about the cinema display I don´t like at all the reflective surface.

I see in other place that I work like freelance the JVC 24" DT-V24G1Z and was very nice.

What about the Cine-pal, EISOS ?

Is this thread is in the right place ??

So anybody who want to help me please ???

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]