ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Re: 3D Invig Setting Primitive values

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marty Bell
Re: 3D Invig Setting Primitive values
on Nov 9, 2011 at 7:18:24 pm

I see at least a big part of my problem. I'm setting the Set's Track 3D Layer to an AE Null layer, and this is probably why I can't change any of these values (even though some of them don't make sense still). For instance, the Null is 198x198, scaled at 100% in all 3 dimensions, and Oriented at 90 degrees in the X plane. When I set this object as the Set's 3D tracking layer, the Set's X Rotation changes to 90 degrees (understandable), it's X scale changes to 90.9091 (not understandable), and the Y Position changes to -6.062e-15 (also not understandable). So maybe I'm going about this all wrong. I have 2 Sets that I want to start out at 90 degree angles to each other, so I set up 2 Null layers and oriented one at 90 degrees to the other and assigned them to the two Sets of objects. However, even though the Nulls are aligned properly, the Sets they're assigned to end up parallel to each other. I developed the animation paths based on the idea that the Invig Sets would align against the Null layers, but there must be more to it than that?

Marty

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]