ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Am I getting the right version?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark Suszko
Am I getting the right version?
on Jul 14, 2011 at 3:08:29 pm

We're about to get a copy or three of Zaxwerks Pro Animator FX for FCP and Motion. I had actually spec'd the version for mac that Digital Juice was selling a whioe back at a discount, but procurement moves very slowly at work, and I'm pretty sure that blow-out version is gone by now. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see the FX-plug version for FCP and Motion, but I was just wondering if I'm missing anything in getting that version, that I would have gotten in one of the stand-alone mac versions of Pro Animator?

While the other editors here would use it almost exclusively for slinging around 3-d type with the canned animation paths, I'm the oddball in the group that likes to push the limits a little bit more.:-) I want to be able to play with imported models and extruded .ai oobects I might make in photoshop, to do things like set extensions and virtual sets and digital matte painting kind of stuff. Does this FX-plug version for FCP/Motion still let me do those things, or should I be ordering a different version? We don't have AfterEffects here, only Photoshop.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]