ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

ProAnimator 5.0x in After Effects CS5.5

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Don De Los Rios
ProAnimator 5.0x in After Effects CS5.5
on Jun 4, 2011 at 12:26:43 am

I'm experiencing some issues with this combination. First, the permanent license code does not hold. Although the visual indications on screen would make you think all is well, if I restart my computer, all is lost and the license activation code needs to be reentered when I want to use the software again. There seems to be some issue with the UAC system in Windows 7, but it is not a universal issue I'm told.

Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Secondly, more often than I like the ProAnimator locks up and freezes. This issue requires a forced closure of After Effects and a restart of the program. An annoying circumstance no matter how you look at it.

There is no other program on my system that gives me this trouble. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit with an AMD 970 Black Quad Core CPU. I have 8GB of RAM soon to be 16GB. I'm using a Radeon 6800 series graphics card that preforms nicely.

I must say at the present time I'm a bit disappointed. I've submitted my issue to tech support and after a couple of weeks I have no response that provides any remedy.

You're up Ed .... solve this please.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]