ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Render Fails on AE / ProAnimator Project

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Larry Delceg
Render Fails on AE / ProAnimator Project
on Feb 5, 2011 at 8:45:12 pm

I have an AE project which will not complete a render. The failure frame varies, but (depending on render settings) will fail anywhere from 18-22 seconds in. I have tried what seems like everything - every possible combination of options in both the AE and the ProAnimator render preferences.
This 30 second project consists of two lights and a ProAnimator layer. The ProAnimator layer is a detailed modeled animation with a video layer map and shadows (set at 1500) generated from the After Effects lights. The project does not become increasingly complex - the full 30 seconds is a single animated scene.
I use a PC with CS3, ProAnimator 4.5.1, Win 7x64, 4 gig ram, 2TB HD. Project is 8bpc color. I am rendering to lossless AVI. I've tried rendering to other formats - also resulting in failure.
I've tried altering the Max Mem and Max Ram settings, and well as the 'secret' rendering options - all to no avail.
This is especially frustrating, because the project has an over 8 hour render time, and every time I make a change it takes 6-7 hours to find out if it has failed.
I've been trying to complete this render every night for a month and am exasperated. I'll post this on both the AE and Zax forums, hoping that some of you in the COW brain pool can assist. I'm grateful for the help! Thank-you!
Larry

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]