COW Forums : Zaxwerks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jacob Metiva
Re: Invigorator Pro CS5 Date???
on Jan 12, 2011 at 6:28:36 pm

Ed and Zaxwerks,
MONTHS?!
This is pretty unacceptable. I bought Invigorator and the 3D Flag plug-ins during the NAB sale. And while I appreciate not wanting to give a deadline on these updates being available for mac seeing as how all previous estimates have been wrong, from August, to mid fall, to December, to hey its released (which b the way I wasted an hour trying to get the plugin for mac to work because one of the newsletters said click here for mac version and when downloaded there was no getting it to function...thanks for the oversight to create a template email rather than one custom that said WINDOWS ONLY). So its mid January 2011. Is it official that I will have had this "must-have" plugin a full year before being able to use it.
I would think it was time to release something...anything even a beta-get-you-used-to-the-new-controls version.
I've written probing questions before on this and have been much more patient and polite, but this is just ridiculous and if I'd hade any idea it was going to end this way I never would've purchased these plugins.

On the upside, does anyone who has a working copy know if its worth the wait?
-Jake

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]